Glass Cross & Crown Paperweight

A handsome addition to any desk, our new glass dome paperweight features a stained glass window from the Mother’s Room in the Original Edifice of The Mother Church, The First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Boston. In 1908, when Mary Baker Eddy requested that the cross and crown emblem be redesigned, exchanging the coronet for a celestial crown, this window was replaced with a new one.

Sold out


Now part of Longyear Museum’s collection, the window is reproduced here as an attractive paperweight that measures three inches in diameter and comes packaged in an attractive gift box.