Cross and Crown Notecard

This stained glass window, part of Longyear Museum collection, is from Christian Science Hall in Concord, New Hampshire. In October 1897, Mary Baker Eddy approved plans for renovation of a house she had purchased for Christian Science worship in Concord, and the first services were held there on December 5th. Christian Science Hall was replaced in 1904 by First Church of Christ, Scientist, Concord.